I really like your character designs
To Be Continued
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
177 days ago(+1)
Heyho Melon! You were at the stream but I’m leaving this here for posterity.
- +Overall great!
- +The hook on the story and setting was well done.
- +It does a good job characterizing the main cast.
- +Marr does a good job being a shitheel XD You initially (by powers of protagonistship) are on his side, but quickly learn he sucks.
- +The in-comabt interactions were great, and such a rare thing to see.
- +The fights were balanced overall and the skillset had just enough complexity not to be boring, but not hard either.
- +The art, especially faces, was good, though some felt a bit rough, probably from time constraints.
- +Music (custom) was fitting and I never felt like it was out of place.
- +The ending was very sweet and I'm glad it did not go in a more grimdark direction.
- +I would love a longer game in this concept and learning more about the characters and where they come from, the theme is very appealing.
- -The art on some of the faces is a bit too dark, some lighter contrast points would help a lot, especially in the darker portraits.
- -The polish on the UI was not very good, which is understandable, but a better UI and presentation of combat hud would be great.
Great job within the time you had, 5 stars!